Around Karlovy Vary
- Loket Town and Castle – The stone royal Loket Castle is a more than 800-year-old residence, towering on the granite massif the Ohře River flows around. Even the most significant Czech king, Charles IV, spent much time at Loket Castle – Loket Castle
- Bečov nad Teplou – The château and castle at Bečov is another significant historical monument of the Karlovy Vary Region that is worth seeing. Especially the Reliquary of St. Maurus, which is stored in the château – Château and Castle Běčov
- The Spa Triangle - Karlovy Vary is located in the so-called spa triangle, which seeks to be included among UNESCO sites. Mariánské Lázně and Františkovy Lázně, which also belong in the triangle, are definitely worth a visit.
Springs and Colonnades
Not visiting the colonnades of Karlovy Vary and not tasting the hot springs would be an unforgivable sin.
The Karlovy Vary spas are within reach of the Hotel St. Michael, and so you can stroll along the colonnades in Karlovy Vary with a cup of the curative springs in your hand in no time.
We recommend visiting:
- Butterfly House Karlovy Vary – a tropical garden with live, exotic butterflies from around the world – dianakv.cz
- Jan Becher Museum – Karlovy Vary’s Becherovka is a world-renowned liqueur, sourced from Karlovy Vary since 1807. Visit its museum and taste it – Jan Becher Museum
- Christmas House – the magic of Christmas can be enjoyed anytime during the year. An exhibition of Christmas traditions, decorations, and customs – Christmas House
The Hotel St. Michael is, undoubtedly, a Golf Friendly hotel. We have prepared an offer of discounted Green Fees for selected courses in the hotel’s surroundings for passionate golfers.
Accommodate yourself and enjoy this royal sport in the beautiful environment of Karlovy Vary!
The Magic of the Spa Forests
The spa forests are the gem of Karlovy Vary, offering several dozens of kilometres of paths and trails with countless stops, views of Karlovy Vary, and places that will enchant you.
The Hotel St. Michael is a place located directly adjacent to the spa forests and allows you to fully enjoy them.